Monday, December 28, 2015

Bout of Books Sign Up!

It's that time of year again! It's time again for Bout of Books! 
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

I will also be hosting a Villain Mash-Up challenge and a giveaway on January 7, so stay tuned for that. 

Here are a few of the books that I will try to read during the week of January 4. 

I may read fewer books than this and I may end up reading a few more.


Will you be participating in Bout of Books??

4 comments :

  1. I love your list of books; i MYSE;F READ DIVERGENT AND CINDER. lOVED THEM BOTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read To All the Boys I've Loved Before last New Year! I read it in about 4 hours! <3 Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear Stephanie! Thanks so much.

      Delete